Thursday 29 March 2018

No Retreat 7 Application Complete!

Hey hey hey,


The No Retreat Tournament, run by the amazing guys over at SN Battle reports, is literally acclaimed worldwide for being an amazing tournament. The demand for places on this 42 person tournament is so high that you have to apply and be selected to compete!

I have long wanted to go to a No Retreat tournament and this year the stars have aligned to give me the time and money to go. However, I still need to be picked! The application process requires you to send some details about your hobby history and what you are up to these days, as well as send in some photos of your army. 

These pics are the ones I sent in and have a unit you haven't seen yet! Fingers crossed the marines are dressed to impress :P







I'm going to be sitting down and answering comments later today as well :) I have been snowed under with PhD work, both writing my thesis and some papers for publication recently that have sadly taken priority! I thank everyone who comments for your invaluable guidance and your patience with me :)

That said, then end is in sight for the PhD and hopefully it will be submitted in the next 2 months and I can show you what I have been working on, somewhat secretively...

Peace out,

Rob

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with your application, Rob.
    Just ask Winters how amazing it is at No Retreat! ;-)
    I've also sent my application and will hopefully make it again. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll buy you a drink if we both make it sir :) (mine will be a water though:P)

      Delete
  2. Best of luck, dude! You're certainly worthy of a place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck dude, your army looks amazing, so you def deserve to get in :)

    Hope the thesis goes ok and you get it finished soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dude, I appreciate it :)

      You should come out if you get the chance! You're a shoe in with the Danse Macabre :)

      Delete
  4. Good luck and enjoy Gibraltar, a great Navy run ashore ;) if you have a few thousand, it’s a great place to pick up a tax free Rolex or Tag ;). And visit The Lounge Bar and Restaurant in Queensway Marina for some great food,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But, but, but... That is money that could be spent on minis!!!?

      Delete
  5. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP.
    WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM 
    WHATS APP: +2347012841542

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete