Monday 17 July 2017

400'000 Views - Arbitrary Milestone!!!

Hey all,


So I was away on work in Chicago last week, and some time whilst I was away I passed the big 400K of 40k views! This crept up on me rather unexpectedly as my mind has been elsewhere for a while rather than the blog. Thank you for the kind words regarding Serena by the way, she is on her way to a full recovery so I'm very thankful for that!

I've got lots and lots of catching up to do with the blog, despite all my best intentions and promises around answering comments I am woefully behind. I just wanted to reiterate how valued those comments are, I read all of them and they play a huge role in shaping my blogging and my hobby work, a good example being the paint scheme for my Primaris Marines. You readers were completely instrumental in taking that along to a better shape and form. 

In short, all I have to say is thank you, thank you a thousand times and more. 

Peace out,

Rob

PS: the logo came from Dave Weston at 40k addict and you kind find a whole bunch here!

9 comments:

  1. Great work, keep posting, we'll keep visiting mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff buddy, well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I always enjoy your updates, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Keep doing what you do best, we'll be right behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done chap, very well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good stuff, well played. Hope to see more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Rob! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all for the kinds words, you make this happen :)

    ReplyDelete