Monday, 19 June 2017

Completed Deathwing Army Ready for 8th!

Hey all,


Today I will finally show you the finished Deathwing army that I have had for a while now. I was just needing to do some basing and they were complete, but it ended up getting put down the priorities list for some time! However they are all ready to rumble now in 8th Edition, and I can firmly say I never want to paint this damn scheme again!

That said I may feel the same way with the Ravenwing when I am done with them...
























Full speed ahead (ahahha) with the Ravenwing now! I have been undercoating the sprues with a mind to doing a lot of the basic layers on the sprues. I wouldn't normally do this, but with so much to build and paint the same colour, I think it might save me a lot of time in the long run. 

Tally ho!

Peace out,

Rob

6 comments:

  1. Great looking force, man - Well done! Always love a family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, great looking bases to boot, Dark Canon will be pleased! Can't wait to face this force in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so good together as a force. Bravo chief. Now get out there and get a game in with them! Dying to know how a terminator army will run in 8th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection mate, damn I love Deathwing :-) Totally stealing your scheme for the Deathwing Knight's maces, by the way ;-)

    ReplyDelete