Saturday 1 October 2016

The Hammer and the Anvil - Anvil Industry Order Arrives!

Hi gang,


I recently put a rather large order in with Anvil Industry for a little side project of a very fluffy force from Istvann III. This will be built in conjunction with the shields from Lasercut Candies that you can see here. I have reviewed a few items from Anvil in the past and as well as their products being of extremely high quality I have also well noted their incredible level of customer service, which for me personally, is second to none. 

I will be reviewing each of the products I have bought over the coming 4 weeks and charting the building of the force. Though I won't be giving away the legion explicitly till I start painting them! I'm sure more than a few of you already know though as I haven't kept it all that secret, but some people might enjoy guessing ;)

Below is the bulk order as I unpacked it this morning!








I hope I have piqued your curiosity and you look forward to seeing this force develop!

Peace out,

Rob

8 comments:

  1. Dang! You weren't messing around - Looking forward to seeing 'em come together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha nope! I still managed to forget a few things though did't I!

      Delete
  2. That's a massive order! Look forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still awaiting some parts from puppetswar and Lasercut candies as well as bases from eBay before I start the project. But that gives me time to clean and review these pieces though :)

      Delete
  3. SOH or maybe 300 style Cloaks, Crests and Chainglaives? Maybe Minotaurs? Or Custodians?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None of those things but now you are making me regret my choices with your brilliant ideas! Minotaurs may well be a future projects... Damn it Siph!

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to seeing what you do with this lot!

    ReplyDelete