Saturday 10 September 2016

Kromlech - New Awesome Shiny Stuff for Space Marines

Hey gang,


Just a quick post today! I follow a lot of different manufacturers and like to see whats coming out in terms of alternative parts for conversions and proxies. Recently Kromlech has added a good deal of new items to its product line that are absolutely fantatsic, I thought I'd just cover a few of my favourite pieces in a post :) click the headers for a link to the webstore.

Plasma Cannon


This is styled very much along the line of the 30k heavy bolter from the Betrayal at Calth set or like the new Frag Cannon launched with the Deathwatch line. I really like how this looks and its a nice alternative to the traditional style plasma cannon which looks somewhat burdensome to carry.

Neo-Reich Bike


I've never been a big fan of the regular space marine bikes, and this chunky tracked alternative is right up my street with a distinctly weird world war II feel to my eyes. It looks a lot more capable of travelling over churned ground with its tracked edges and looks a lot more deserving of the increased toughness in the bikers profile with its heavily armoured front.

Frag Cannon


Yes they've got one too! I really like the underslung magazine on this model as an alternative to the Deathwatch Frag Cannon or the Anvil Industry model that I shared recently.


Junk Bases


As I've said recently, the bases for your miniatures can have a profound impact on how they look on the battlefield. I build some of my own bases but buying resin bases like these is a really quick way to save time and get a great looking base for your models. I really think the extra cost is a damn fine investment for an army. Kromlech have them in multiple sizes as you would expect. 

Moving Forwards


I'm in pretty regularly contact with several companies now to give me up to date info on the products they've got coming out and I'm hoping to keep sharing these with you to help people be aware of all these super cool alternatives to the GW product range, hopefully I'll have more to show you soon :)

Peace out,

Rob

2 comments:

  1. Those are really cool. Kinda getting a Judge Dredd vibe from the bike that I'm totally down with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't see it till you said it, but yes, totally dredd. Will probably be picking up a few of these t dick around with so expect a review!

      Delete